Anne Curtis Wardrobe Malfunction

Author: Jordan Dula // Category:
 The Issue:
Anne Curtis, an actress/TV host, have been controversial because of her so-called "Wardrobe Malfunction". It was in Boracay where it happened, while she was dancing in ASAP XV to promote her movie, Babe, I Love You, her right breast was accidentally exposed wherein there are people who took chances to take photos of her. These photos were published in newspaper tabloids which made her lowered her diginty. She talked to her Dad, and several days or week after, she decided not to sue those published her controversial photos.

My opinion to this issue:
Actually I didn't pay much attention to this issue. Yes, I heard of it in the television but I didn't have the intention to google for her controversial photos but while surfing the net, I accidentally saw her pictures that's why i had the idea to blog this out.

I pity Anne for what had happened to her but to the fact that they would blame the wardrobe, I wouldn't agree to that. She has the responsibility to check things out if there are no "malfunction" in them. She was negligent on what she wear or what, noting that this was not the first time that this happened, there were also other pictures of her in the net regarding "nip-slip".

The Controversial Pictures:
Note: I took these pictures from another blog.
I would this photos if there would be someone who would ask for.
I just blogged this because i just want to share these stuffs.

0 Responses to "Anne Curtis Wardrobe Malfunction"

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here